"In Cuba, we learned that giving head is lowly. This is not Cuba."
"It's corn. It's flaked. It's a corn flake. They FLAKE CORN."
"Nine years old and I was pimping a GOAT to get laid! And do you know what? That goat wasn't even that cute if you really looked at the bitch!"
'They gave us tiny plastic USA flags, bibles and the little "Welcome to America" book that showed you the poem to the flag and "Jose Can You See." '
"You gonna be beautiful, girl. Like revolution in the flesh. Like hope."
"I was a wreck, child. Tore up, beat down, dirty, hungry, tired, but after just forty eight hours in the U.S.A., I had a papi and a private crib. All I needed was a poodle and a picket fence! I was so exhausted, I almost didn't realize he was seducing me, but then I realized and I thought, "I know this. It's beauty and sex getting me what I need." Different country, some exchange. Pussy power, baby, Pussy Power."
"...let me tell you straight up, I LOVE COCK. Just to say the word "cock" makes my mouth feel full..."
"Now my cock has become one emotional bitch. It only gets hard for guys I really like."


No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario