Don't remember if I already told you about my time on the Island (aka, 'Raindance Music Festival'), but, for the record, it was grand! Buppy performed...I'd seen him do open mics, but nothing on this level before. The most beautiful thing was the setup- we were outside on an Island (illegally, I should add), the lights from the dj station were directed up at the trees, so imagine what it looked like when night fell!! There weren't many people there, but from the dance floor, it felt cozy and full enough. "...in that moment, I swear we were infinite" comes to mind. Totally sober. Totally rad. Totally unforgettable. You should know that we played beach volleyball and I was one of our team's MVPs, yippee! Buppy was so proud, Panda was impressed, and Ken said "good job, hun =)." Oh, did I mention, the court was in the IL freakin' River! It's funny to think that I was basically booed off the 7th grade volleyball team. Sigh..haha. I did suck at the time.
Anyway, I'm at work as usual. Studying for the written driver's test so I can finally have a valid state i.d. instead of toting around a pathetic excuse for a passport (I just got it a couple years ago, and it's pretty much empty =/..). It's kind of nice to be studying, if we're being honest. I miss school. I mean, work's fantastic...but something about studying for something is rewarding...that is unless I flunk this dumbass test. Which won't happen. But I'm just saying.
Tolu just told me a girl died at Columbia, which is tragic ofcourse, but also hilariously inappropriate. Yesterday being the first day of orientation and all...have I gotten so bitter that death doesn't phase me anymore? ...No, I'm fine...I swear.
I talked to Krisana yesterday for like 90 mins, all of which were awesome. She's so amazing..I love and miss her, just in case you didn't already know that. We talked about True Blood, life, college, relationships, and True Blood, which is just fuckin' fantastic, by the way. Why is everyone in my life pregnant? lol...
Okay, I'm bored.
Peace..
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario