New York was fantastic, thank you. Not in the kind of way I expected, but nonetheless. First of all, I got to see two of my favorite people (on earth!)- Tolu and Nabila. EEEEP! and I met Alya! nuff said. Oh and I met soo many lovely Egyptians. God damn I need to learn Arabic. like today.
Bila's apartment building is beautiful-white, gold, spacious, modern and teeming w/ elegancies *not a word, but it should be. But what really blew me away was Columbia University's campus. What a fucking sexy piece of land. Bila and I were drooling, pretty much. and our visits made us want to do College again, so so badly! Cute little people doing cute little things like walking in packs, playing frisbee and thinking they've made "it," finally. I'm so proud of Tolu. I've also decided Columbia Law School is something worth fighting for. We'll see. I looked at an LSAT problem the other day and got a headache w/in 45 seconds. Sigh. It must've just been too late. I should study in the mornings and on lunch breaks, that way I'm not already exhausted from work. But hey, one day at a time. New York at night is a breath of fresh, hot, vibrant, desperate air.
On Sunday night, we went to a bar/night club in the meatpacking distrcit called 'Brass Monkey', I think. It was pretty much all I could ask for out of a bar/dance venue. Totally chill seating area wtih wooden, picnic style booths; good music, but not loud enough to limit conversation; dim-lighting; a roof-top deck; two-floors; attractive, polite, non-smelly people who couldn't be bothered to be rude/pushy/obnoxious.
I guess I should mention that I also went to Electric Zoo, !!!!! Amazing..just amazing. Pics to come! Maxwell, Steve Aoki, Benny Bennasi...lights, cameras, so much action. so much dancing. so much neon. so much skin. so much love. so much fuck. *"Molly for President"*
I will move to NYC soon. I promise this to myself and Nabila. Cross my heart, hope to die, etc.

makes me miss new york :(
ResponderBorrari could never explore it enough.
ResponderBorrarI hear ya, I almost forgot how much I missed it.
ResponderBorrarI keep telling you to move here!
ResponderBorrar