I will write.
So, it is one thirty-five am...it is now Wednesday, i guess. Today is my mother's birthday. I am to call her bright and early in the morning. On mother's day, I didn't call her 'til like 11 am...she just about cried.
I am reading Chapter 26 in Petrucci. I usually don't do the chem reading until hours before the test. I don't want to be that person anymore. I don't want to be mediocre anymore. I've been thinking this for a while now. I'm just making more of an effort now.
Today it rained...hella. Despite the flooding rains and shit, it was a beautiful day. After looking outside at the POORing rain, Elaine said something along the lines of "omg, we have to build an arc now," lol. Anyway, i saw some hilarious things to day...so, i always lol when i see old, distraught-looking people smoking cigarettes. Today, an older...old woman was sitting on the bench outside bj smoking a cigarette. She was all slouchy and shit and just looked like her time was soon approaching....well, maybe not that soon, but anyway, she wasn't really put together, but she was smoking a cigarette. She seemed to be saying 'so what if i'm old, i can still do whatever the fuck i want...bitches" ...just like that. Despite this seemingly rebelious act, she wore makeup. Now, i'm not suggesting wearing makeup is an act of conformity, but just the fact that this old woman took the time to put on eye-liner (epic fail) and lipstick baffles me.
I love.
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario