i need to get my life out of disarray...bee tee dubs.
Went to Old Town today with the dam fam (aka DM)...twas cool. we ate at flat top grill, which wasn't as good as i remember but the bread was mmm so good.
i thought about sex today.
Live. Laugh. Love. --I do all these things because I can. I write on the extraordinary and (more often than not) ordinary things that occur in my life to attest to the wonder that is life.
i havent had chai yet, but i will change that as soon as possible. twill be delicious.
ResponderBorrarfunny, i thought about sex today too. there was this amazingly gorgeous guy in my math lecture who was 1 of what might have been 3 or 4 people in my class who are NOT freshman. oh yes, we made eye contact. and then i proceeded to make sweet, sweet eye love. lol. one friendship i am definitely going to work on.