miércoles, 30 de diciembre de 2009

Some where over the rainbow...

Just in case you were wondering, i bought a candle today. Hold up- i bought TWO candles today!! Hip Hip____!

I've gone from being really fucking sad to being almost too hopeful all in the past twenty four hours. P.S. i didn't use numbers to write twenty four because i am in the dark and i have not mastered the art of stretching my fingers above the 'QWERTY' row. so sue me.

I know i have problems. The first step is admitting...isn't it? Firstly, i simply need to be more proactive in all aspects of my life...except maybe my love life ;) lol. To spell it out: I need not complain when things go wrong if i leave things undone...or don't do anything at all. I'm a loser... this is no time to be so negative, but i would just like to point out i that i really need to WAKE THE FUCK UP AND STOP BEING DUMB.

I've come to not be a fan of New Year Resolutions, but seeing how i'm not the best non-conformist... i would very much like to make it to the end of next year feeling genuinely accomplished. That has yet to happen...for as long as i can remember at least. I mean, sure, I'm blessed, but i feel i've just been real lucky. As Tolu so kindly likes to point out- I've always been sub par...and it truly does make me sad. Problem is: even when i try to be something more, my efforts are too often in vain. Granted, reading like a monk for a week straight doesn't make up for weeks of not staying on top of things.

Also, i need somebody to love. Call me dependent, but that's how i feel lol.

Good Night World

Signed,

Sista in dire need of another miracle.

P.S. they make louis vuitton trash bags. fml. haha.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario