So, how drunk do you have to be to have your drunkenness be a legit excuse for *ahem* sexual adventures?...Excuse my ranting, but i don't buy that shit...I mean, it is very possible that because of lowered inhibitions and what not, you do shit that you probably wouldn't do sober, BUT i don't think being drunk can awake in you something that wasn't already there in the least bit. Unless youre balls to the walls drunk (dude, is that saying even applicable right now?), drinking makes you do something you prolly wanted to do and didnt have the balls to. I could be wrong...
Sigh, until now I didn't really have an informed opinion on girls who acted lesbionic (yes spellcheck, i realize that's not a word) just for shits nd giggles, but now I've come to the conclusion that they should all just go home. I feel girls that touch (and etc. ) girls are either attn-hungry sluts or not completely straight. I mean, its one thing to explore your sexuality and find that youre straight, but to...fuck, i could go on forever. I digress, Durkheim calls me.
FUCK YOUR SHIT WITH A THORNY ROSE, HOE.
hahaha. i can't take myself seriously sometimes. sighhhh
lunes, 1 de febrero de 2010
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario