lunes, 8 de febrero de 2010

Well, it's 2 am and those textbooks still havent read themselves...

I'm pretty sure I can't do this anymore.

Really, I'm losing it. Don't be fooled, it's not that they give us too much work here...it's that I constantly fail to stay on top of it all. I can read Foucault (with pleasure, actually), I can spend an hour a night on French and Spanish exerices, but I can't get myself to read ahead/work at ochem and bio shit. Fuck meeee. What the fuck am I doing failing...I'm failing, you see. That is, I'm a failure... Worst part it is, i know how not to be. I mean, nothing's impossible, right? If I put in just 2 hours a night to read for chem and bio, I'd prolly be okay. I don't...and it shows. and i hate myself. and i hate when ppl draw attn to themselves like this...fml fml-thats what they all say. How can i complain? I'm blessed to go a good school...my only job is to fucking read books and learn dammit! Note to self: Stop your tears...they'll get you no where. Wake the fuck up man...

On another note, I love love.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario