Mom just walked in here like 'you need to get your sleep schedule in check' (well, it was more like a 'uhh, what are you doing??!'). Little does she know I do some of my best thinking at night...thank you very much.
After watching about 1.5 seasons of Mad Men, Don is decidedly NOT my cup o' tea. Just watched the episode in which he finally gets called out for cheating...haha, how awkward. I understand that his perfect little boring wife doesn't make him happy, but the nerve he has to talk to her like he's some saint, Oh it just IRKS me.Were all men in the 60's chauvinist pigs!? Lol, i digress...
9, count 'em, NINE days before I head back to my other side :).
It's been grand.
lunes, 6 de septiembre de 2010
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)

haha that's the point of the show, it's so accurate to the time period. (though i'm sure not all men were like that. but generally, yeah sort of lol.) don is an asshole but is wonderful at what he does, and somehow remains endearing. just wait until you get to the 4th season, he is becoming an absolute hot mess. i haven't watched this week's episode. my new laptop HATES megavideo =(
ResponderBorrarI don't know what I'd do without megavideo, im so sorry. And yea lol I get so into the show, I forget I'm only feeling exactly what they want me to!
ResponderBorrar