a haiku: 'Prophesy'
What if love is it?
They say it answers prayers.
But we are still here.
a haiku: 'I Promise'
Don't smile with me, kay?
a haiku: 'I Promise'
Don't smile with me, kay?
You do not know what He's like.
Cuz you are too big.
not a haiku: 'Now'
Please, for once, admit that I'm wrong.
Tell me you can see and I'll leave you alone.
Until then, pray I don't possess
The right to show that you are blessed.
not a haiku: 'Blazed'
If I could tell you of my dreams
You'd feed me to the lions
For I don't lie to myself when I dream
So feed me to the lions
not a haiku: 'Birds of a Feather'
I cannot because you can't.
You see, I'm attached to you
Cuz you live through me. you live in me.
But it's not just me. I know that. I see that
We are free.
not a haiku: 'Fag'
I've noticed you around.
I know that you are scared.
I am scared too.
I am scared of you.
not a haiku: 'I Know Where the Sun Sleeps'
Can I talk to you in private?
I know we can't talk here. It's too loud in here. Your friends are here.
You don't have to smile that way, you know?
You're not fooling me with that gloss.
You're scared shitless. Your hands are so cold. All those handshakes..and still so cold?
Can't we run? away? It's so cold in here.
I know where the Son sleeps.
Cuz you are too big.
not a haiku: 'Now'
Please, for once, admit that I'm wrong.
Tell me you can see and I'll leave you alone.
Until then, pray I don't possess
The right to show that you are blessed.
not a haiku: 'Blazed'
If I could tell you of my dreams
You'd feed me to the lions
For I don't lie to myself when I dream
So feed me to the lions
not a haiku: 'Birds of a Feather'
I cannot because you can't.
You see, I'm attached to you
Cuz you live through me. you live in me.
But it's not just me. I know that. I see that
We are free.
not a haiku: 'Fag'
I've noticed you around.
I know that you are scared.
I am scared too.
I am scared of you.
not a haiku: 'I Know Where the Sun Sleeps'
Can I talk to you in private?
I know we can't talk here. It's too loud in here. Your friends are here.
You don't have to smile that way, you know?
You're not fooling me with that gloss.
You're scared shitless. Your hands are so cold. All those handshakes..and still so cold?
Can't we run? away? It's so cold in here.
I know where the Son sleeps.
a cinquain: 'Gray-bleu'
eff that
you don't know you
you must really love me
i know because you smiled me so
thank you
an Englyn: 'The Sour Puss'
Ze sits in grungy doorway-- silly queer!
Silenced, near and aware
Spare, hypocrite, to beware
These last days of ze's nightmare.

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario