sábado, 25 de diciembre de 2010

Don't tell me this isn't real.

"Where's my snare. There is no snare in my head phones. !!"

It's been a while since I word vomited (thanks 'Mean Girls') on here. Here goes no-thing:

1) I do worry about you. I hope you're okay. It appears so. I wear your socks from time to time. and smile. Like this- :).

2) I hate that you feel you can't be yourself, baby. I pray for you. For me. For us. For peace.

3) Pre-marital sex...FUCK.

4) The fact that we are blessed allows us to be blessings to others.

5) Will you dance with me? If you don't, I don't care...I'll pull down my underwear.

6) You don't know me. You couldn't. But why? I'm everywhere. I'm inside of you. too. I'm. I love.

7) "Live unbruised we are friends"- Sigh No More, Mumford & Sons.

nuff said. 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario