"And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
lunes, 24 de enero de 2011
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
Live. Laugh. Love. --I do all these things because I can. I write on the extraordinary and (more often than not) ordinary things that occur in my life to attest to the wonder that is life.
babe you should get a tumblr =)
ResponderBorrarWhy's that?
ResponderBorrarI mean, what's the difference bw this nd that?
ResponderBorrarwell like all of the things you post, i (and anyone else who follows you) could reblog. or if you see other photos, music, videos, or whatever, you can "like" it and/or reblog it. and i feel like the format lends better to media posts like music, videos, photos, gifs. and you can follow ones that are similar to yours, or a lot are specifically themed... idk, just a thought lol.
ResponderBorrar