I will go gentle into that good night
I will not rage against but embrace the dying of the light
I will tip toe secretly up to the slipping dawn
and surrender myself to the world of sleepers
I will throw myself in
arms spread wide
dance, spin, collide
take flight
into that other realm
I step gently into that good night
That sweet scented night
of mystery and fear,
escape and release.
From it I will drink,
Long deep draughts
and spill its secrets
allow them to run their course
dance through my veins
illuminate my mind
Reveal all that was once unknown,
forgotten,
lost.
I will go gentle into that good night
Allow it to sweep me up in its fierce, benevolent embrace
Carry me home
Tears of joy I shed
For all we know
death –
is but the prelude to life

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario