HuffPo Article
Dear Diary,
Baiser ma vieeee… I'm bloody ticked off right now and need to write some shit down...so I can keep calm and carry on ...excuse me while I word vomit all over this page. -- One day I hope to type 'Nigerian women' into Google and have names like Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and Sade pop up first...One Day...
I'm thanking my stars for the brave 60 girls who managed to finally escape Boko-We’reFuckin’Everyone’sShitUp-Haram's quarters (though the remaining 200 are now beyond royally fucked, I imagine…like literally too though)…"19 villages have been attacked since the April 15 abductions, with more than 229 ppl killed and about 100 seriously wounded."
"In 90 percent of cases there had been advance warning of the attacks...yet the military had taken no action…” (pause) --- NINETY PERCENT?!! are you fucking kidding me? Goodluck BadNewsBears Jonathan, you and your fuckin' weak sauce, bitch nigga goonies need to bow down (bitches) and let someone else, who isn't gonna bend over for crooked ass, rich ass, oil/money- hungry, nofucksweregivenhereEver, sometime in the name of "God" (who "is love" by the way, not hate..) motherfuckers, run the country…or die trying. What is the life of a coward truly worth these days anyway? --- “Security and defense is mainly provided by the local vigilante (who are ill-equipped) and the police while the soldiers in Chibok sit by and watch villagers being helplessly massacred in their homes, farms and in places of worship." The eff?!!!.. who you frontin' for anyway?.. Word around the campfire is: the money you serve doesn't care about you either, homies..get a motherfuckin’ clue, please...emancipate yourselves from mental slavery...
Oh and, by the way, this is why we can't have nice things!! If you want your Western-educated sons and daughters to come home and give back...please consider that, at least out here [not in the motherland, but in no man's or the "white man's" (well, the Native Americans' land, to be honest..)]..we, yes even (some) blacks, can expect our government to, at the very least, pretend to give a couple fucks about our well-being and humanity. Also, while we're at it, what the actual fuck was that "no homo" bs you passed a while back?!!
FUCK ALL OF THIS, NIGERIA...YOU CAN DO MUCH (MUCH) BETTER...YOU DID NOT WAKE UP LIKE THIS! I expect…no, I DEMAND better. I am watching you. The world is watching you (crumble). Get it together & Keep it cute, boyz...or else: YOU CANNOT SIT WITH US. Hashtag,"I'm a rude bitch, nigga. What are you made of?"-- that is all for now. love always, a sick and tired of being sick and tired (of your bs) FireFly
jueves, 10 de julio de 2014
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario