lunes, 15 de julio de 2013

Doc


Redline. North-bound. Admittedly drunk PhD student/ (gay) brown young man. Youthful, bright, friendly, flirty...I learned he's a twin and that his family didn't really accept him (his gayness) at first. They do now. He continually shows his brothers up on the basketball court; now they call him 'Dr.' and think he's a boss =). He told people on the train that he's going to marry me. I said, "...sure, why not, it's 11:30p on a Friday night..." When we got off the train, he apologized for imposing and asked for $3 to take the Metra home instead of cta, because he really needed to lie down or something. I gave him the money and asked him to take care of himself/be safe. He asked to sing me a song. I said sure, of course. He sang me a hymn (he sings in a church choir) about a merciful God. He told me he loved me. I smiled. He then said, "but I love you for a reason"..I said, "oh yea?" and he said, "because you love me."

1 comentario: