martes, 16 de junio de 2009

The princess and the hoe

So, it's the Tuesday night after the return from the chi...life is pretty good.

I've been sleeping a whole lot...really, i probably sleep a little too much. When i wake up at 1 pm, i feel like 1/2 the day is gone...because that's true.

I'm watching 'Princess Diaries' right now with my sisters, i kind of love this movie. I mean it's silly, no doubt, but it kind of makes me feel like a kid again...well, a teenager...well, a high schooler again. Even though i basically despise high school students, being a more mature college student lol, i cant help but watch this movie and want to be like the mandy moore character...you know, the hot popular one who dates the hottest guy in school, and has a posse of bimbos that want to be her...yea, i feel like my high school experience would've been a lot better if i had that sort of power. Granted, i wouldn't have been a slutty bitch...but having that kind of power over a population of high school students and al l the faculty would have been...well, great HAHA...i don't take myself seriously, don't worry lol.

erm, i was about to write a lil blurb about love, but then i was like 'nah cuz'. I'm not sure i want to spill my heart out on here, considering it's online and all, lol.

Quote of the day: "no one can make you feel inferior with out your consent."

peace :)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario