lunes, 10 de agosto de 2009

Beloved

Got in a car accident just yesterday. Luckily, no one was hurt. That shit makes you think...hard. I mean, the pickup hit the front end of the car on my side... it could have easily hit closer to the driver's door (and ME) ...well, that would've been a totally different story. Thank God i had my friends and my 'mom' with me. In fact, everyone involved was real caring...twas refreshing to see.

On another note, I saw '500 days of Summer' just a little bit ago. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Stylistically, they did a great job...in my opinion. I don't want to spoil the movie, but i liked how it tackled the issues of love and fate etc. The plot was rather realistic, not just another cheesy romantic comedy here kids. In short, boy falls in love with girl at first sight, girl likes boy but doesn't believe in love...

Bee tee dubs, i love how Doug's best friend's name is SKEETER...hahaha.

Sigh, anyway.

Live. Laugh. Love... please.

:)

1 comentario: