viernes, 15 de enero de 2010

I am Sasha Fierce, Bitch.

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable."

Excerpt from my journal post:

Anywho, I'm on my new shit if I haven't mentioned so yet. I always talk and thnk of how much i want to get close to people and reach out to them and learn something from them and in return, give them my love, attention etc. Well, I've started to do that- slowly but surely. Life is more exciting this way. Meeting people like Grande (real cool brotha I met today in Hallowed Grounds...we talked, we walked, we laughed and everything in between), who I'm gonna smoke with sometime and have him teach me chess...or like this morning, for instance: I said a 'hi there 'n' hello' to a man who works in the caf and we then had a nice lil convo. Before i departed (i had to go eat my oatmeal and brown sugar), I asked him his name, to which he replied, "O, my name is ___...but most of my friends call me 'Booskie Love'. !!! lol

Anyway, be blessed. Make love.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario